April 2011 Information MemorandaBackground information and updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members.
Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- California High School Exit Examination: Results for the 2009-10 Local Waiver Data Collection
(DOC; 70KB; 7pp.)
- Elementary and Secondary Education Act: Corrective Action Plan Submitted by the State Trustee for the Alisal Union Elementary School District to the State Board of Education (DOC; 184KB; 28pp.)
- Elementary and Secondary Education Act: Corrective Action Plan Submitted by the State Trustee for the Greenfield Union Elementary School District to the State Board of Education (DOC; 185KB; 27pp.)
- Status Report on California’s National Board Certified Teachers (DOC; 50KB; 3pp.)
- Summer and Saturday Meal Waivers (DOC; 56KB; 7pp.)
- CDE Summer Meal Waiver Process Flow Chart (DOC; 47KB; 1p.)
- California Education Code Sections 49548 and 49550 (DOC; 32KB; 2pp.)
- Report on the Effect of the Common Core State Standards on the Model School Library Standards for California Public Schools, Kindergarten Through Grade Twelve (DOC; 69KB; 5pp.)
- Annual Report Regarding Progress Toward Reaching Annual Numerical Goals in the Elimination of the Multi-track Year Round Education Concept 6 Calendar by the Los Angeles Unified School District Pursuant to California Education Code Section 37684, Chapter 901, Statutes of 2004 (Assembly Bill 1550)
(DOC; 49KB; 3pp.)