Instructional MaterialsInformation and resources for instructional materials.
2014 Mathematics Instructional Materials Adoption (K–8)
Assembly Bill 1246 (Chapter 668 of the Statutes of 2012), signed on September 27, 2012, authorized the State Board of Education to conduct a primary adoption of kindergarten through grade eight instructional materials in mathematics aligned to the Common Core State Standards. Assembly Bill 1246 will take effect on January 1, 2013. Information on this website will be updated as it becomes available.
- State Board of Education Adopted Programs
Programs adopted by the State Board of Education on January 15, 2014.
- 2014 Mathematics Adoption Report (PDF)
- Publisher Contacts
Publisher-identified contacts for 2014 SBE-adopted programs.
- Instructional Quality Commission Advisory Report (DOC)
Includes the recommendations to the State Board of Education from the Commission meeting held on November 21-22, 2013.
- Reports of Findings
Advisory reports from the reviewer deliberations held on September 10-14, 2013.
- List of Submitted Materials
- Evaluation Criteria (DOC)
Adopted by the State Board meeting on January 16, 2013.
- Reviewer Forms
- List of Instructional Materials Reviewers and Content Review Experts
Appointed by the State Board of Education on May 8, 2013.
- Publisher Bulletin 2013-07, Final Edits and Corrections Process
- Publisher Bulletin 2013-02, Post-Invitation to Submit Questions
- Publishers Invitation to Submit (DOC)
- Publisher Bulletin 2012-01, Publisher Invitation to Submit Meeting
- Standards Maps
- Evaluation Criteria Map
2012-13 Supplemental Instructional Materials Review
- Supplemental Instructional Materials Review
The State Superintendent of Public Instruction has invited publishers of state-adopted programs in mathematics and language arts to submit supplemental instructional materials that bridge the gap between their existing programs and the Common Core State Standards adopted by the State Board of Education.
2007 Mathematics Instructional Materials Adoption (K–8)
- State Board of Education Adopted Materials
Programs adopted by the State Board of Education on November 8, 2007.
- Price Lists of K-8 Adopted Instructional Materials
- 2007 Mathematics Primary Adoption Report (PDF)