Note: Assembly Bill X4 2 (Chapter 2, Statutes of 2009-10 Fourth Extraordinary Session) signed on July 28, 2009, suspended the process and procedures for adopting instructional materials, including framework revisions, until the 2013-14 school year. Senate Bill 70 (Chapter 7 of the Statutes of 2011) extended that suspension until the 2015-16 school year.
- State Board of Education List of Adopted Programs
Programs adopted by the SBE on November 9, 2006.
- Price Lists of K-8 Adopted Instructional Materials
Search by subject.
- 2006 Science Primary Adoption Report (PDF; 4MB; 52pp.)
- Standards Maps: Revised October 28, 2005. Kindergarten through grade eight (revised to gray-in introductory statement for each standard, no content change).
- Grades 9-12 Standards Map Templates and Instructions: Templates are completed with citations by publishers and used by local educational agencies in reviews of instructional materials.
- Literature for Science and Mathematics: Kindergarten Through Grade Twelve
A collection of outstanding literature for children and adolescents. The recommended titles reflect the quality and the complexity of the types of materials students should be reading at school and outside of class.