Instructional MaterialsInformation and resources for instructional materials.
- State Board of Education List of Adopted Programs
Programs adopted by the SBE on November 9, 2006.
- 2006 Science Primary Adoption Report (PDF; 4MB)
- Price Lists of K-8 Adopted Instructional Materials
Search by subject.
- Attachment 1, Questions and answers from the Science training
- Standards Maps: Revised October 28, 2005. Kindergarten through grade eight (revised to gray-in introductory statement for each standard, no content change).
- Grades 9-12 Standards Map Templates and Instructions: Templates are completed with citations by publishers and used by local educational agencies in reviews of instructional materials.
- Literature for Science and Mathematics: Kindergarten Through Grade Twelve
A collection of outstanding literature for children and adolescents. The recommended titles reflect the quality and the complexity of the types of materials students should be reading at school and outside of class.
Questions: Curriculum Frameworks and Instructional Resources Division | CFIRD@cde.ca.gov | 916-319-0881
Last Reviewed: Tuesday, June 28, 2016