DataQuestReports for accountability (e.g. API, AYP), test data, enrollment, graduates, dropouts, course enrollments, staffing, and data regarding English learners.
Developed and maintained by the California Department of Education (CDE).
DataQuest is a dynamic system that provides reports about California’s schools and school districts. It contains a wide variety of information including school performance indicators, student and staff demographics, expulsion, suspension, and truancy information and a variety of test results. Data are presented so that users can easily compare schools, districts and counties.
More About DataQuest
- What's NEW? DataQuest Change Log
- What's in DataQuest?
- QuickQuest lets you find answers fast!
- Our Parents Page is another way to find data.
- Contact information for program related questions
- Help on using DataQuest
- DataQuest Reporting Levels