This screen lists families that were randomly selected from the CDD-801A Monthly Population Report. Additional information is being requested for each family listed.
Do not click the "Back" button on your browser. Use the navigation buttons and links provided.
You must always click the Save button when you add or change information on the screen.
For every family, you must enter complete information or you must exclude the family from reporting.
- Click on the Head-of-Household name to open the "Add/Edit CDD-801B Family screen."
- Complete all the information requested for each family listed on the screen.
- Make sure each family is complete. The family is complete if either of the descriptions below is true:
- "YES" appears under the Completed column next to the family name indicating all information was provided and the report for this family is complete.
- "NO" appears under the Completed column next to the Family and "YES" appears under the Excluded column next to the Family, Child, and/or Type of Care. This also indicates the information is complete because it is not required to complete information for an excluded family.
- If there is more than one Family listed, follow steps 1-6 again until all Families have been Completed or Excluded.
How to Exit the View CDD-801B Family Summary Screen
- Click the Main Menu link that appears just above the page name or
- Click the Log Out link that appears just above the page name.