June 2013 Information MemorandaTSD annual Review package automatic description.
Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- State Board of Education-Authorized Charter Schools Changing Authorizer or Closing Beginning July 1 (DOC; Posted 18-Jun-2013)
- 2012 Annual Report of Waiver Activity (DOC; Posted 18-Jun-2013)
- State Legislative Update, Including, but not Limited to, Information on the 2013–14 Legislative Session (DOC; Posted 27-Jun-2013)
- California Long-term Assessment Plan (DOC; Posted 27-Jun-2013)
- Status of the English Language Development Standards Implementation Plan for California (DOC; Posted 27-Jun-2013)