Using the CMD System - PublicInstructions for adding, managing, and retrieving CMD data.
Search for CMD Records
- The Search for Multilingual Document Data screen provides a powerful search capability that allows users to request a very broad search (all the records) to a very narrow search (a few records) of the Clearinghouse for Multilingual Documents (CMD) database.
- The "Any of these words" and "All of these words" parameters can be used together to narrow a database search.
- The language, topic, program, county, and CDE branch search parameters can be used to form a specific search request that includes one or more of the selected parameters.
- The "Search My Agency" search is intended to assist users find CMD records that belong to their educational agency or records entered by the requesting user.
- Results from the database search will be shown on the screen below the search window. To view more information about the document translation, click on the link to access the database record.
Questions: Clearinghouse for Multilingual Documents | email@example.com | 916-445-6109
Last Reviewed: Monday, March 14, 2016