Using the CMD System - Public
Instructions for adding, managing, and retrieving CMD data.
Search for CMD Records
- The Search for Multilingual Document Data screen provides
a powerful search capability that allows users to request a very
broad search (all the records) to a very narrow search (a few
records) of the Clearinghouse for Multilingual Documents (CMD) database.
- The "Any of these words" and "All of these
words" parameters can be used together to narrow a database
- The language, topic, program, county, and CDE branch search parameters can be used to form a specific
search request that includes one or more of the selected parameters.
- The "Search My Agency" search is intended to assist
users find CMD records that belong to their educational agency
or records entered by the requesting user.
- Results from the database search will be shown on the screen
below the search window. To view more information about the
document translation, click on the link to access the database
Questions: Clearinghouse for Multilingual Documents | email@example.com