- Alliance for Innovative Manufacturing
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME)
- Association for Career and Technical Education
- California Association of Regional Occupational Centers and Programs
- California Department of Industrial Relations Apprenticeship
- California Industrial and Technology Education Association
Umbrella organization for industrial and technology education educators and workforce partners in California.
- California Independent Petroleum Association (CIPA)
- Casting Associations (Outside Source)
- Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS)
- Centers for Applied Competitive Technology
CACT assists California manufacturers to compete in a global economy.
- Manufacturing Skill Standards Council
Assisting business, labor, education and students to understand what skills and knowledge are needed to be successful in the workplace.
- Metal Treating Institute
- National Association of Manufacturers
- National Tooling and Machining Association (NTMA)
- National Council for Advanced Manufacturing (NACFAM)
- National Institute for Metalworking Skills, Inc.
Formed in 1995, to develop national skill standards into programs in 24 occupational areas and levels. Includes skills standards, credentialing program, and certification program.
- Precision Metalforming Association
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME)
- U.S. Department of Education Vocational Education
- U.S. Department of Education Career Technical Education
- Vocational Technical Education (VTECS) Career Cluster Framework