When should LEAs contact the Program staff?
Contact the program staff that is located at the bottom right-hand side of each data collection page. The following is a list of situations when an LEA should contact the program staff.
- Received an Error
- Received a Note
- Received a Warning
Please note: non-technical categorical program questions should be directed to the responsible CDE program contact. Click here for a complete list of CDE Program Contacts.
When should LEAs contact the ConApp Support Desk?
The following is a list of reasons why an LEA would contact the ConApp Support Desk.
- Received an Application Error
- User has no access
- Requesting a user name and password
- Logon user name and password are not correct
- Forgot password
- Update password
- Updated password, but it is not working when logging on to CARS
- Read only access data cannot save
- How to add user roles
- How to deactivate a user
- How to remove user relationships with an LEA
- Batch upload and download
- Invalid data type (i.e., more columns than in data file)
- Invalid date
- School code incorrect
- School missing from data collection
- Uploaded file was not properly formatted
How to Submit a Support Request to the ConApp Support Desk
Please use one of the following methods to submit a support request:
Below are the instructions to submit a request for help using the ConApp Support Desk web form.
- Enter your first name.*
- Enter your last name.*
- Enter your title.
- Enter your telephone number, including the area code.*
If applicable, enter your telephone extension number.
- Enter your e-mail address.*
Note: All correspondence will be directed to the e-mail address provided.
- Select the county name from the drop down list.*
This is the county in which the local educational agency (LEA) is located.
- Select the LEA name from the drop down list.*
- Enter brief subject title.*
- Enter a description of your issue.*
Note: If you are reporting an error, please provide the error number and message. If you are reporting a system bug, please provide the steps you took before the bug occurred.
- Click on the Submit button to send your issue, or the Reset button to clear all fields and start over.
If you would like to include an attachment:
- Click on Browse.
- Locate and click on the file name, click on Open or hit return. The file name will display in the box preceding the Browse button.
- Click on Attach file.
Note: allowable file types are JPG, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PNG, TXT, PDF, ZIP
We strongly encourage you to bookmark and submit your support request via the web. The web form will allow us to gather all information needed to ensure a quick and relevant resolution.
If you submit an issue via the web, please do not send an email message with the same information as this will create a duplicate support ticket.
If you have not done so already, please sign up with our listserv at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that you receive all ConApp updates and notifications.