2016 North-South Information Meeting
The 2016 Assessment and Accountability Information Meeting will be held this year in Sacramento and Ontario. These meetings will provide local educational agencies updates on a number of important topics related to California’s assessment system.
Meeting dates and locations are as follow:
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Sacramento Convention Center
1400 J Street, Second Floor
The North Meeting will also be offered as a live Webcast on September 27, 2016, and will be archived for later viewing.
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Doubletree Hotel Ontario
222 North Vineyard Avenue
2016 North–South Meeting Note-taking Tool (DOC) is available.
Recording of the 2016-17 North South Assessment and Accountability Information Meeting live presentations are being prepared for posting. We anticipate video release later this month, October. An announcement will be sent out to all attendees when these archived presentations are available.
Presentation (PowerPoint Slides)
- Director’s Assessment Update (PDF; 1MB)
- Smarter Balanced Digital Library and Interim Assessments (PDF)
- Smarter Balanced Summative Assessments Update (PDF; 2MB)
- Smarter Balanced Accessibility for all Students (PDF; 2MB)
- California Science Test (PDF)
- Early Assessment Program (PDF; 1MB)
- California Alternate Assessments (PDF)
- California Spanish Assessment (PDF)
- English Language Proficiency Assessments for California – Transition Years (PDF)
- Accountability Update (PDF)
- CAASPP Coordinator Resources flyer (PDF; 3MB)
- CAASPP: How to Get Involved poster (PDF)
- CAASPP in Action Series flyer (PDF; 2MB)
- ELPAC: How to Get Involved flyer (PDF)
- Formative Assessment in Action Series flyer (PDF)
- High School Resources flyer (PDF)
- Interim Assessment Blocks Overview (PDF; 2MB)
- Smarter Balanced Assessments Teacher Guide flyer (PDF)
- Smarter Balanced Assessments Parent Guide flyer (PDF; 1MB)
- Professional Learning Series flyer (PDF)