This page is the Accessible Alternative Version (AAV) of Items 16 Attachment 4 from the California State Board of Education (SBE) Meeting Agenda for July 2014. The scanned Items 16 Attachment 4 (PDF; 1MB) version is considered to be the official version of the document.
Economic and Fiscal Impact Statement
(REGULATIONS AND ORDERS). User entries from the STD. 399 (REV. 12/2013) Form.
Department Name: Education
Contact Person: Carolyn Nealon
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 916-319-0295
Descriptive Title From Notice Register Or From 400: Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) & Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP) - Emergency Regs January 3, 2014
Notice File Number: Z
Economic Impact Statement
Section A. ESTIMATED PRIVATE SECTOR COST IMPACTS (Include calculations and assumptions in the rulemaking record.)
Section A.1. Check the appropriate box(es) below to indicate whether this regulation:
- Selected option is H: None of the above.
- Option H explanation: The regulations would not impose any additional costs to the private sector.
If any box in Items 1a through g is checked, complete this Economic Impact Statement. If box in Item 1h is checked, complete the Fiscal Impact Statement as appropriate.
Fiscal Impact Statement
Section A. FISCAL EFFECT ON LOCAL GOVERNMENT (Indicate appropriate boxes1 through 6 and attach calculations and assumptions of fiscal impact for the current year and two subsequent Fiscal Years.)
- Selected option is 6: Other. Explain. Current law provides that the LCFF funds apportioned to a school district shall be available to implement the required activities.
Section B. FISCAL EFFECT ON STATE GOVERNMENT (Indicate appropriate boxes 1 through 4 and attach calculations and assumptions of fiscal impact for the current year and two subsequent Fiscal Years.)
- Selected option is 4: Other. Explain. The proposed regulations do not impose any costs upon the state, as current law provides that the LCFF funds apportioned to a school district shall be available to implement the activities required [EC Section 42238.02(n)].
Section C. FISCAL EFFECT ON FEDERAL FUNDING OF STATE PROGRAMS (Indicate appropriate boxes1 through 4 and attach calculations and assumptions of fiscal impact for the current year and two subsequent Fiscal Years.)
- Selected option is 3: No fiscal impact exists. This regulation does not affect any federally funded State agency or program.
Fiscal Officer Signature: Signed by Carolyn Nealon dated January 13, 2014
The signature attests that the agency has completed the STD. 399 according to the instructions in the State Administrative Manual (SAM) sections 6601-6616, and understands the impacts of the proposed rulemaking. State boards, offices, or department not under an Agency Secretary must have the form signed by the highest ranking official in the organization.
Agency Secretary: Signed by Jeannie Oropeza dated January 14, 2014
Finance approval and signature is required when SAM sections 6601-6616 require completion of Fiscal Impact Statement in the STD. 399.
Department of Finance Program Budget Manager: No signature.