First Principal Apportionment
Certified February 20, 2014
- Apportionment Letter - 20-Feb-2014
- Funding Exhibits - First Principal Apportionment
- Funding Excel Files - First Principal Apportionment
Detail report of the Principal Apportionment Summary, Prior Year Corrections, Payment Schedule Summary, County Operated Community Schools and Special Day Classes, In-Lieu of Taxes, and Countywide ADA by District of Residence.
Report to the Legislature
Certified July 19, 2013
- Apportionment Letter - 19-Jul-2013
- Funding Excel Files - Advance Principal Apportionment
Detail report of the Advance Principal Apportionment Summary, 2012-13 Adjusted Local Control Funding Formula Categorical State Aid, and Payment Schedules.
Special Apportionments for Charter Schools
- Charter School 20 Day Attendance Report (Charter 20 Day)
- Pupil Estimates for New or Significantly Expanding Charters (PENSEC)
- Charter School Special Advance Apportionment
- Special Education
Includes current and prior fiscal years. Distribution of state funds for special education programs.
Other Fiscal Information
- Funding Credited to a School District for Students Served by a COE Under LCFF - CDE Letter
- Principal Apportionment Payment Schedule
- Advance Average Daily Attendance for Section 75.70 of the Revenue and Taxation Code Allocation of Supplemental Taxes for Fiscal Year 2013-14
- Local Control Funding Formula Fact Sheet - 2013-14 Implementation of Funding
- Charter School Block Grant Funding Rates
General purpose entitlement, categorical block grant, and in-lieu of economic impact aid rates for charter schools.