To apply for the SSFO, public schools and county offices of education must complete and submit a signed Permanent Single Agreement for Child Nutrition Programs and update their CNIPS account. Please remember to apply at least 30 days prior to the start of your SSFO program.
Important: Schools must wait for approval before serving Seamless Option meals at proposed sites. Failure to receive pre-approval will result in loss of reimbursement.
- Permanent Single Agreement for Child Nutrition Programs (SNP-NSLP-01) (DOC)
Nutrition Services Division
School Nutrition Programs Unit (SNPU)
Attn: SNP County Specialist
California Department of Education
1430 N Street, Suite 4503
Sacramento, CA 95814
- Once you receive approval to participate in the SSFO, please access the CNIPS and add participating sites to the site application(s)-Seamless Summer link for each proposed site you plan to operate the SSFO.
Use the following forms to document meal counts and site-monitoring visits. Maintain these documents in your office files.
- Daily Meal Count Form (SNP 25a) (DOC) - Use this form at the point of service to obtain an accurate meal count.
- Site Monitoring Review Form (SNP 25b) (DOC) - Use this form to conduct the required monitoring visits.
- Site Type, Eligibility, and Outreach Requirements - Use to establish specific types of sites. This document also provides outreach criteria for the different types of sites.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - Provides additional clarification to program participation and operations.
If you have further questions regarding the SSFO, please contact your Nutrition Services Division Field Services Consultant at 800-952-5609.