Where to Find It
This information should be in the family file.
Note: Check to see if the family has a subsequent Notice of Action on file (not the initial notice) that applies to the report month/year (i.e., completed on or before the report month as indicated by the Effective Date of Action). If such a Notice of Action is on file, enter the updated information that reflects the child care provider's current street address.
Rules and Guidelines
- This information is required.
- The street address is new information being collected effective with the October 2013 CDD-801B report.
- Post Office Box information is not allowed.
- The address must be the physical street address (i.e., 123 Short Street, 84113 North Green Avenue, etc.).
- Do not abbreviate any part of the street name.
- If a child received services from the same provider but at more than one address during the month, report two providers for this child so both addresses can be reported.
Error Messages and Solutions
The Provider Address is required. [801B]
The Provider Address field is blank. This field must have information.
Enter the provider's street address.
The Provider Address is not valid. [801B]
You have entered unacceptable information for the Provider Address.
Confirm that you have not entered any form of a Post Office Box and the provider address is at least 10 characters long.
FAQs About the Provider Address
I am trying to enter a Provider Address, but the system is giving me the error "The Provider Address is not valid" and I cannot save the information. What do I do?
Our system requires the physical street address for each child's child care provider. Confirm you have entered the actual street address of the site or home where the child care services were provided during the report month.
Our agency operates several sites. We have a child who received services at one of our sites during the first part of the month, but transferred to a different site during the last part of the month. How do we report this?
For children receiving services at two different centers operated by the same provider, you would report two providers for this child. All the provider information would be the same except each would reflect a different street address (and possibly a different zip code).