California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System (CALPADS)A longitudinal data system used to maintain individual-level data including student demographics, course data, discipline, assessments, staff assignments, and other data for state and federal reporting.
CALPADS Home |
Known Issues | Release Updates | Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Charter Schools | Listservs | Calendar | Training | Hours of Operation | Contacts
2014–15 CALPADS Certification Report
- CALPADS Known Issues v1.3.77 (XLS; Dated 24-Sep-2015)
- CALPADS Release Update v1.1.83 (XLS; Dated 17-Sep-2015)
- CALPADS Data Guide v7.0 (DOC; 2MB; Dated 17-Sep-2015)
- CALPADS Update FLASH #108 | DOC | PDF (Dated 16-Sep-2015)
Topics include: Sept. release; CAHSEE and SELA guidance; misidentified NSLP students; upcoming CIM; Fall 2.
- CALPADS User Manual v6.5 (DOC; 36MB) | PDF (25MB) (Dated 14-Sep-2015)
- CALPADS Error List v7.1 (XLS; Dated 11-Sep-2015)
- CALPADS Update FLASH #107 | DOC | PDF (Dated 25-Aug-2015)
Topics include: September release implementation; data pull for CELDT assessment; Fall 1 training and registration.
The CALPADS Updates (Flash memos) are located in CALPADS Communications.
Useful Information and Links
CALPADS Information Meeting – April 21, 2015
The PowerPoint slides presented in the April 21, 2015 CALPADS Information Meeting (CIM) are available on the California School Information Services (CSIS) Web site via the link above.
CALPADS and CAASPP Integration – September 2014 (PPT; Dated 17-Sep-2014)
These PowerPoint slides accompany a Webcast presentation broadcast on September 17, 2014. This presentation discusses CALPADS data and how these data integrate with the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) Administration. Accessible Alternate Version (AAV) of the CALPADS and CAASPP Integration – September 2014 slides
- A video of the September 17, 2014 CALPADS and CAASPP Integration Webcast is located on the CAASPP Web site on the CAASPP Training Videos and Resources
Web page, under the Webcast Archives heading (look for the bullet entitled CALPADS and CAASPP Integration [September 2014]).
CALPADS includes statewide assessment data, enrollment data, teacher assignment data, and other elements required to meet federal NCLB reporting requirements.
This Web page provides information on the Education Codes and their requirements within CALPADS.
CALPADS Statewide Student Identifier (SSID)
An SSID is a unique, non-personally identifiable student identifier that all K–12 public school students are required to have.
Local Educational Agencies (LEA) Funding
Ongoing funding ($0.25 per enrolled student) is available for eligible LEAs to support maintenance of Statewide Student Identifiers (SSIDs).