Rates, Eligibility Scales, & FundingReimbursement rates, annual eligibility scales, and funding information.
Child Nutrition Program (CNP) meal program reimbursement rates.
- 2023–24 CNP Reimbursement Rates
- 2022–23 CNP Reimbursement Rates
- 2021–22 CNP Reimbursement Rates
- 2020–21 CNP Reimbursement Rates
- 2019–20 CNP Reimbursement Rates
- 2018–19 CNP Reimbursement Rates
Income eligibility guidelines for free and reduced-price meals or free milk in CNPs.
- 2023–24 CNP Eligibility Scales
- 2022–23 CNP Eligibility Scales
- 2021–22 CNP Eligibility Scales
- 2020–21 CNP Eligibility Scales
- 2019–20 CNP Eligibility Scales
- 2018–19 CNP Eligibility Scales
- 2017–18 CNP Eligibility Scales
For eligibility scales from previous years, please visit the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Food and Nutrition Service Documents and Resources web page .
Additional funding information is available on the California Department of Education Funding web page.
Questions: Nutrition Services Division | 800-952-5609
Last Reviewed: Friday, April 7, 2023
Share this Page
Trending in Nutrition
Recently Posted in Nutrition