Classified School Employees of the YearRecognizes exemplary classified school employees who best represent all of California's classified staff and symbolize the profession's contributions and commitment to quality education.
Congratulations to our 2017 Honorees! We look forward to celebrating you and your accomplishments at our awards lunch next month during Classified School Employees Week in partnership with the California School Employees Association.
- 2017 Announcement
- Program Description
- Timeline of Activities (Updated 07-Feb-2017)
- Eligibility Criteria
- Nomination and Selection Process
- Nomination Instructions and Forms
- 2016 Honorees
- 2015 Honorees
- 2014 Honorees
- 2013 Honorees
- 2012 Honorees
- 2011 Honorees
- 2010 Honorees
- 2009 Honorees
California Casualty Headquartered in San Mateo, California Casualty is proud to sponsor the CDE’s School Recognition program because we are committed to education and have supported California teachers and students at school, in the community and behind the wheel for over 60 years.
It is an honor to recognize educators who make a difference every day for our children. It takes real commitment to go far above and beyond to help students reach their full potential. Follow the link above to learn more about California Casualty and our sponsorship of the California Department of Education’s California School Recognition Program.
- California Association of School Business Officials
- Common Sense Kids Action, Common Sense Media and Common Sense Education
- Advancement Via Individual Determination
- Association of California School Administrators
- California Association of Realtors