School Accountability Report Card (SARC)California public & nonpublic, nonsectarian schools annually provide information to the community to allow public comparison of schools for student achievement, environment, resources & demographics.
Information for the General Public
- Find a SARC
The Find a SARC Web page allows parents and community members to easily search for SARCs.
- A Parent's Guide to the SARC (English)
- SARC Frequently Asked Questions
- Accountability Report Card Listserv
Information for SARC Coordinators
- SARC Preparation Guide for Nonpublic, Nonsectarian Schools
- SARC Coordinator Frequently Asked Questions
- SARC Web Application
By selecting this link, the SARC Coordinators can access the SARC Logon Web page for the SARC Web Application and populate their SARCs with information regarding school performance on a variety of indicators.
- SARC Web Application Training Tutorial YouTube Playlists
The SARC Web Application training tutorial provides instructions to SARC Coordinators for completing the SARC Web Application, as well as highlights the application's key features.
SARC Preparation Resources
Prior Year SARC
SARC and the Law
Questions: SARC TEAM | email@example.com | 916-319-0406
Last Reviewed: Thursday, November 5, 2020