Meal Count FormsWorksheets for School Nutrition Program sponsors to use for meal counts.
Meal Count Forms for Schools
- Meal Count Worksheet (DOC)
Used to compare the daily free, reduced-price, and paid actual meal counts.
- Meal Count Worksheet for Schools with Tracks (DOC)
Used to compare the daily free, reduced-price, and paid actual meal counts for schools with tracks.
- Meal Count Edit Check - Monthly Worksheet (DOC)
Used for computing monthly free, reduced-price, and paid category numbers for comparison against actual daily meal counts.
- Provision 2 & 3 Meal Count Edit Check Worksheet (XLS)
Meal count edit check worksheet for sponsors operating Provision 2 or 3.
Meal Count Forms for Residential Child Care Institutions (RCCIs)
- Meal Count Sheet (DOC)
Used when all clients are on the same school calendar.
- Daily Meal Count Sheet (DOC)
Used to record meal counts by client name.
- Site Daily Meal Count and Meal Count Edit Worksheet (XLS)
Used by state for administrative review of resident meals.
Questions: Nutrition Services Division | 800-952-5609
Last Reviewed: Wednesday, June 22, 2022