CNIPS Application PacketThe School Nutrition Programs (SNP) Child Nutrition Information and Payment System (CNIPS) Application Packet online course.
In this video, participants will learn how to start and complete the application packet and add a new site. This video was recorded by the California Department of Education, October 2018.
- Course Number: 536
- Training Length: 25 minutes
- Certificate: None
- Target Audience: Chief Business Officials, Food Service Directors, and Staff
- Mandatory: No
- Cost: Free
- Date Recorded: October 2018
Begin the CNIPS Application Packet (Video; 24:17) course.
Please refer to the following helpful resources:
- California CNIPS application
- CNIPS Benefits and System Requirements web page
- CNIPS Frequently Asked Questions for SNP web page
- SNP CNIPS Training web page
- CNIPS Training Registration Instructions web page
- SNP Forms web page
If you have any additional questions that this course does not answer, please contact the CNIPS Help Desk at CNIPS@cde.ca.gov or call 800-952-5609 and select option 6. You can also look up your county analyst from the School Nutrition Programs Specialist Directory web page.
Questions: School Nutrition Programs Unit | 916-322-3005
Last Reviewed: Thursday, October 13, 2022
Share this Page
Trending in Nutrition
Recently Posted in Nutrition