FDP: Value Pass Through Systems & VerificationThe Food Distribution Program (FDP) Value Pass Through Systems and Verifying Refunds and Rebates online training.
Do you process U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Foods or are you considering processing USDA Foods? If so, this training is for you! Learn about the four Value Pass Through Systems used by USDA Foods processors and how to verify refunds and rebates for processed USDA Foods.
- Course Number: 575
- Training Length: 17 minutes
- Certificate: No
- Target Audience: Food Service Director and Staff
- Mandatory: No
- Cost: Free
- Date Recorded: May 2016
The following resources are referred to throughout this online course:
- Fidelis Information System Corporation Processor Link website
- K12 Foodservice website
- Crediting: 0.25 hour
- Key Area:
- Training Topic:
- Learning Objective: Purchase food, supplies, and equipment through vendors, meeting school district specifications in compliance with federal, state, and local procurement regulations and availability of USDA Foods (2430)
- Training Topic: Purchasing (2400)
For more information on crediting, access the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) web document Professional Standards Learning Objectives (PDF)
For more information on USDA Foods, visit the California Department of Education Food Distribution web page.
For questions regarding the course content, contact Jessica Dunajski, Processing Consultant, by phone at 916-323-2591 or by email at email@example.com; Juliet Barbero, Processing Consultant, by phone at 916-324-6155 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or Jeanette Lund, Processing Consultant, by phone at 916-324-6150 or by email at email@example.com.