Download InstructionsInstructions for downloading financial data executable (EXE) files.
System Requirements for PC Users
PC running Windows 7 or higher.
Microsoft Access, or other compatible software.
To access the data:
- Right-click on the desired executable (EXE) link.
- Select Save target as.
- Select a destination for the EXE file when the Save As window opens, then press the Save button.
- Double-click the .EXE file downloaded in step 3.
- Click Unzip to extract the files to the default directory (C drive); or click Browse to select a specific directory, then click Unzip.
Each self-extracting zipped file contains two files: a readme file and a Microsoft Access database file.
After the files are extracted, a message will display indicating that two files have been successfully extracted.
- Press the Close button or click on the X at the top right of the WinZip Self-Extractor window to close the WinZip window.
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the destination directory from step 3. You will find the Microsoft Access database and its accompanying readme file.
- Double-click the Microsoft Access database to view the data, or double-click the readme file to read about the data.