FormsSchool site approval and plan approval forms.
The California Department of Education fee for approval of proposed school sites is $350.00. The fee for modernization and new construction plan approval is 0.0007 multiplied by the construction cost as reported to the Division of the State Architect. Local educational agencies will be invoiced after final approval of each project.
- Form SFPD 4.0 - Initial School Site Evaluation Form (DOC)
- Form SFPD 4.01 - School Site Approval Procedures (DOC)
- Form SFPD 4.02 - School Site Report (DOC)
- Form SFPD 4.03 - School Site Certification (DOC)
- Plan Summary - New School (DOC)
- Form SFPD 4.07 - Revised Plan Submission Requirements for New Construction Projects (DOC)
To be used after July 1, 2010. Projects that received a Preliminary Plan Review Letter prior to July 1, 2009 may use the June 2009 version of Form 4.07 (DOC).
- A flowchart (PDF) outlining when local education agencies need to submit board-adopted educational specifications to the School Facilities Planning Division.
- A flowchart (PDF) outlining when Form 4.07 - Plan Summary New Construction is required to be submitted to the School Facilities Planning Division.
- Form SFPD 4.08 - Revised Plan Submission Requirements for Modernization Projects (DOC)
- A flowchart (PDF) outlining when Form 4.08 - Plan Summary Modernization is required to be submitted to the School Facilities Planning Division.
- Minor Modernization Policy for DSA Exempt Project AR1022
Supercede - Site and Plan
Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC)
- Form SFPD 4.14 - Local Educational Agency and Department of Toxic Substances Control Commitment to Complete Lead-Based Paint and/or Polychlorinated Biphenyls and/or Organochlorine Termiticides Investigation and Related Response Action (PDF)
- Form SFPD 4.15 - Local Educational Agency and Department of Toxic Substances Control Commitment to Complete Further Investigation and/or Response Action (DOC)