CA Meals for Kids Mobile Application
About the App
The CA Meals for Kids mobile application helps you find nearby California Afterschool and Summer Meal Programs Sites through your iOS, Android, or Microsoft devices.
The Emergency Meal Sites section may be used during unanticipated school closures due to emergency situations.
Location and Other Criteria Based Searches
Find sites by physical location, custom map, county, city, zip code and partial site name. Filter searches by service status (e.g. active/inactive) and meal types (e.g. lunch, snacks, etc).
Display search results as pins on an intuitive map view or as a sortable list view.
Display site details such as:
- Location on Map
- Days of Service
- Service Status
- Program Sponsor
- Program Contact
- and much more
Save Favorite Sites
Save favorite sites for later.
Share Site Information
Share site details and meal information through e-mail.
- iOS Devices
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Android Devices
- Android Version 4.0.3 and up
- Windows Devices
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile
- Architecture: x86, x64, ARM
- 1.4.2 (October 26, 2020) - Added a notice during periods when the Emergency Meal Sites are not being utilized. Also, some behind-the-scenes upgrades to platform code.
- 1.3.2 (April 30, 2020) - This new version brings many behind-the-scenes quality of life updates that should make the app more stable and take advantage of new additions to the underlying platform that have been added over the last couple years.
- 1.2.1 (March 18, 2020) - Addition of the Emergency Meal Sites section.
- 1.1.4 (May 21, 2018) - Minor update for a change to the way Google handles map requests.
- 1.1.3 (March 13, 2018) - Initial release of CA Meals for Kids.
- Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Microsoft and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Questions: CDE Mobile Apps | firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Reviewed: Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Share this Page
Trending in Mobile Applications
Recently Posted in Mobile Applications
No items posted in the last 60 days.