Parent Engagement Modules Series: Module 6Module 6, Understanding and Communicating with Your Teenager from the Parent Engagement Modules Series.
Module 6, Understanding and Communicating with Your Teenager
Module 6 participants will receive background information, implementation strategies, and practical examples of effectively communicating with teenage children; reflect upon how this material applies to their daily lives; practice new strategies; and make a plan for applying new strategies.
Resources for Module 6
- Facilitator Guide (PDF)
- A Day in the Life (PDF)
- Expectations and Limits (PDF)
- Role-Play Scenarios (PDF)
- Take-Home Activity: Comparing What is Important (PDF)
- What are my child’s strengths? (PDF)
- Next Stop Adulthood: Tips for Parents (PDF)
- Module 6: Understanding and Communicating with Your Teenager (PDF)
- What’s Going on in the Teenage Brain? (PDF)