December 2012 Information MemorandaBackground information and updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members.
Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- Standardized Testing and Reporting Program: Independent Alignment Study of the California Modified Assessment (DOC)
- 2011 Annual Report of Waiver Activity (DOC)
- Information on the Revision of the Career Technical Education Model Curriculum Standards (DOC; 16MB)
- Update on the Next Generation of Science Standards (DOC; 15MB)
- Concluding Report Regarding Progress Toward Reaching Annual Numerical Goals in the Elimination of the Multi-track Year Round Education Concept 6 Calendar by the Los Unified School District Pursuant to California Education Code Section 37684, Chapter 901, Statutes of 2004 (Assembly Bill 1550) (DOC)
- California High School Exit Examination: Annual Independent Evaluation Reports prepared by the Human Resources Research Organization (DOC)