December 2014 Information MemorandaBackground information and updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members.
Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- Smarter Balanced Member States Approve Achievement Levels (DOC; Posted 19-Dec-2014)
- Update on Developing a New Accountability System Using Multiple Measures consistent with Education Code Sections 52052 through 52052.9 (DOC; Posted 19-Dec-2014)
- Attachment 1: College and Career Indicator Working Model (PDF; Posted 19-Dec-2014)
- Attachment 2: Implementation Timeline for New State Assessments and Accountability (PDF; Posted 19-Dec-2014)
- Consideration of the Plan Alignment and Coordination Project Summary of Findings and Potential Next Steps (DOC; Posted 19-Dec-2014)
- California Collaborative for Educational Excellence (DOC; Posted 19-Dec-2014)
- Update on California's 2014 Individuals with Disabilities Education Act Compliance Determination Appeal (DOC; 1MB; Posted 22-Dec-2014)
- Attachment 2: Appeal of Federal Fiscal Year (FFY) 2012 Determination Presentation Slides (PDF; Posted 19-Dec-2014)