February 2020 Information MemorandaBackground information and updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members.
Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- Revised Career Technical Education Incentive Grant Fiscal Year 2019–20 Awards (DOCX; Posted 02-Mar-2020)
Note: There was a change to the total number of proposed grantees receiving awards and a change to the proposed allocated categories for the proposed FY 2019-20 allocations.
- Career Technical Education Incentive Grant Fiscal Year 2019–20 Awards (DOCX; Posted 28-Feb-2020)
- Skills Attainment for Upward Mobility; Aligned Services for Shared Prosperity: California's Workforce Development Plan 2020–2023 (DOCX; Posted 14-Feb-2020)
- Update on 2018–19 Public Releases for the California Science Test, California Spanish Assessment, and the Preliminary Indicators for the California Alternate Assessment for Science (DOCX; Posted 14-Feb-2020)
- California Assessment System Feedback: Local Educational Agency Assessment Coordinators Survey Results and 2019 California Assessment Post-Conference Report (DOCX; Posted 14-Feb-2020)
- 2018–19 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress English Language Arts/Literacy: Notification and Update on Grade Six Scoring and Reporting (DOCX; Posted 14-Feb-2020)
- Update on the Implementation of the Integrated Local, State, and Federal Accountability System: Schools Eligible for Support Under the Every Student Succeeds Act (DOCX; Posted 31-Jan-2020)