H-SS Adoption Publishers Invitation to Submit
2017 History–Social Science (H-SS) Instructional Materials Adoption
Publishers Invitation to Submit Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 10:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
East End Complex
1500 Capitol Avenue, Auditorium
Sacramento, CA 95814
The purpose of this meeting is to prepare interested publishers for participation in the adoption process. While the meeting is open to the public, there will be no public comment period.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Detailed Overview of the Schedule of Significant Events
- Review of State Board of Education Adopted Evaluation Criteria
- Evaluation Criteria Map and Standards Maps
- Social Content Review
- Submission Forms
- Sample Materials
- Accessible Materials Support Requirements
This meeting will be available for online viewing via the following information:
- Event registration/address for attendees [Preceding link deactivated November 20, 2017]
- Event number: 661 683 152
- Event password: 128836
Tip for online attendees:
To save time before the meeting, check your system to make sure it is ready to use WebEx.
- Step 1: Visit the test site [Preceding link deactivated November 20, 2017]
- Step 2: If you experience issues joining the meeting, contact WebEx support at 1-866-229-3239