California E-rate Support and ResourcesThis page provides links to training and other useful support resources.
E-rate News Flash Issues
The E-rate News Flash notifies California applicants of general program updates, key deadlines, and helpful California specific information.
- Archived Issues of the E-rate News Flash
- Subscribe by sending a blank e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe by sending a blank e-mail to: email@example.com
- Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC) Training
Includes a posting for live training, when offered, and archived training materials and Webinars.
- California K-12 High Speed Network E-rate Training
The California K-12 High Speed Network (K12HSN) provides California specific E-rate training and support.
- Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC)
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- California Department of Education (CDE)
- California Public Utilities Commission - California Teleconnect Fund (CTF)
- California Department of Technology CALNET
- California K-12 High Speed Network
Questions: Education Data Office | Efirstname.lastname@example.org | 916-445-9394
Last Reviewed: Monday, July 30, 2018