Advisory Committee Agenda April 2021Agenda for the advisory committee meeting in April of 2021.
Advisory Committee on Before and After School Programs
California Department of Education
Virtual Convening at 9:30 a.m.
On March 17, 2020, Governor Gavin Newsom issued Executive Order N-29-20 related to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Executive Order allows state bodies covered by the Bagley-Keene Open Meeting Act (Act) to hold public meetings covered by the Act via web and/or audio teleconferencing. As such, the April 20, 2021 meeting will be held as an audio/video teleconference.
Zoom Webinar Connection Information
When: April 20, 2021. 9:30 a.m. Pacific Time (United States and Canada)
Topic: Before and After School Advisory Committee
Tips for Panelists and Attendees
To save time before the meeting, check your system to make sure it is ready to use Zoom.
- Visit the Zoom Join Meeting Test web page
- If you experience issues, visit the Zoom Help Center
Agenda April 20, 2021
- Welcome and Introduction of Members
- Review of Meeting Materials
- Approval of Minutes—Action
- Advisory Committee Chair Report
- Legislative Update
- Expanded Learning Division Announcements
- California Department of Education Staff Report
- Special Presentations
- Public notice is hereby given that special presentations for informational purposes may take place during this session.
- Emerging Issues and Opportunities
- Items for Next Advisory Committee Meeting
- Next Meeting Date—August 24, 2021—Action
- Public Comment
Questions: Fred Buggs | email@example.com | 916-445-4577
Last Reviewed: Monday, September 26, 2022
Share this Page
Trending in Expanded Learning
Recently Posted in Expanded Learning