Advisory Committee Agenda April 2021Agenda for the advisory committee meeting in April of 2021.
Advisory Committee on Before and After School Programs
California Department of Education
Virtual Convening at 9:30 a.m.
On March 17, 2020, Governor Gavin Newsom issued Executive Order N-29-20 related to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Executive Order allows state bodies covered by the Bagley-Keene Open Meeting Act (Act) to hold public meetings covered by the Act via web and/or audio teleconferencing. As such, the April 20, 2021 meeting will be held as an audio/video teleconference.
Zoom Webinar Connection Information
When: April 20, 2021. 9:30 a.m. Pacific Time (United States and Canada)
Topic: Before and After School Advisory Committee
Tips for Panelists and Attendees
To save time before the meeting, check your system to make sure it is ready to use Zoom.
Agenda April 20, 2021
- Welcome and Introduction of Members
- Review of Meeting Materials
- Approval of Minutes—Action
- Advisory Committee Chair Report
- Legislative Update
- Expanded Learning Division Announcements
- California Department of Education Staff Report
- Special Presentations
- Public notice is hereby given that special presentations for informational purposes may take place during this session.
- Emerging Issues and Opportunities
- Items for Next Advisory Committee Meeting
- Next Meeting Date—August 24, 2021—Action
- Public Comment