CNIPS OverviewThe School Nutrition Programs (SNP) Child Nutrition Information and Payment System (CNIPS) Overview online course.
In this video, participants will learn about the role and benefits of using the CNIPS. This video was recorded by the California Department of Education, October 2018.
- Course Number: 690
- Training Length: 5 minutes
- Certificate: None
- Target Audience: Chief Business Officials, Food Service Directors, and Staff
- Mandatory: No
- Cost: Free
- Date Recorded: October 2018
Begin the CNIPS Overview (Video; 5:07) course.
Please refer to the following helpful resources:
- California CNIPS application
- CNIPS Benefits and System Requirements web page
- CNIPS Frequently Asked Questions for SNP web page
- SNP CNIPS Training web page
- CNIPS Training Registration Instructions web page
- SNP Forms web page
If you have any additional questions that this course does not answer, please contact the CNIPS Help Desk at CNIPS@cde.ca.gov or call 800-952-5609 and select option 6. You can also look up your county analyst from the School Nutrition Programs Specialist Directory web page.