Visual & Performing ArtsGuidance for implementing and improving visual and performing arts programs.
The California Department of Education provides leadership, technical assistance, and support for state and local educational agencies, professional organizations, and collaborating partners to implement high-quality visual and performing arts education programs, kindergarten through grade twelve.
- Visual and Performing Arts Guidance
Information for implementing and improving visual and performing arts programs.
- Visual and Performing Arts Publications
Publications for visual and performing arts..
- Visual and Performing Arts Resources
Sites with information on California and National resources relating to general arts education.
- Framework & Instructional Materials: Curriculum Frameworks & Instructional Resources Division, email@example.com; 916-319-0881
- Specialized Media: Clearinghouse for Specialized Media & Translation; firstname.lastname@example.org; 916-319-0881