ParentsThe key to a child's educational success is a successful partnership between teachers, parents and family members. Go here to find information that will help you help your child.
A Message to California Parents
Parents are a child’s first and most important teacher. Research proves that family engagement is one of the best tools to help a student succeed in school. We have gathered here some information that can help you support your child’s education. That includes finding care for our youngest learners, determining how well a particular school performs, and learning about the standards we have set for what a student should know and be able to do to be ready to graduate and succeed in life.
How Do I...
- Learn about my school's performance
- Report a suspected case of child abuse or neglect
- Find out about kindergarten admission
- Find child care for my child
- Find books for my child to read
- Find practice questions for student tests
- File a complaint
- Get results from the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) assessment
- Learn more about the CAASPP Score Reports and Test Questions
- Help my child explore career options
Resources for Parents
- High School Graduation Requirements
- Special Education
- Common Core Resources for Special Education
- Eating Healthy and Nutrition Education
- Charter Schools
- Public School Directory
- GED (California High School Equivalency Certificate)
- Local Control - Districts and Counties
- Parent Empowerment Act
- Early Childhood Education
Students | Parents | Teachers | Administrators
Last Reviewed: Wednesday, June 22, 2022
Share this Page
Recently Posted for Parents
No items posted in the last 60 days.