TeachersTeachers are the most important resource for fostering student-learning. Whether experienced or new in the teaching profession, teachers will find high-quality resources here to assist them on their path to excellence.
A Message to California Teachers
Teaching is both a career and a calling. In these pages, you can find resources designed to take you through the various stages of this important work, from becoming a teacher through working with students and pursuing professional development. For example, you will find information on the Common Core State Standards, age-appropriate reading suggestions for your students, and a list of trainings offered around the state. We want to support you just as you support your students.
How Do I...
- Common Core State Standards
- Smarter Balanced Interim Assessments
- Smarter Balanced Assessment System
- Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse
- Next Generation Science Standards
- Career and College Readiness
Resources for Teachers
- Smarter Balanced Tools for Teachers
- Standards and Frameworks
- Common Core Resources for Special Education
- School and Teacher Recognition
- Publications Store
- Healthy Eating & Nutrition Education
- Financial Support
- Training for Child Care Professionals
- Early Education and Support Division Publications
- California Career Resource Network
Students | Parents | Teachers | Administrators
Last Reviewed: Monday, June 27, 2022