Administrative Resources and Reports
Administrative resources, reports, and information for California State Preschool Program (CSPP) Contractors.
Centralized Eligibility List (CEL)
- CEL Information and Reports to the Legislature
This page provides background information on the CEL and contains links to prior reports to the Legislature.
Child Care and Development Fund State Plan
- State Plan for the Federal Child Care and Development Fund
This plan describes how Child Care and Development Funds (CCDF) allocated by the federal government to California are deployed to meet the child care needs of qualified families.
Evaluation of Quality Improvement Activities
- Quality Improvement Activities Executive Summary (PDF)
Inclusive Early Learning and Care Coordination Program (IELCCP) Reports
Local Child Care and Development Planning Council (LPC) Reports
- Local Child Care and Development Planning Council Legislative Reports
Incentives for Child Care Staff Retention Reports to the Legislature
Preschool Report Required by the 2013-14 Supplemental Report Language
- Preschool Report Required by the Supplemental Report of the 2013–14 Budget Package
This legislative report provides an overview of the current federal proposals and funding for preschool expansion.
Questions: Early Education Division | 916-322-6233
Last Reviewed: Friday, March 10, 2023