School Dashboard Additional ReportsAccess to supplementary information and data reported on the California School Dashboard.
School Dashboard Additional Reports
Each year, the California Department of Education publishes the School Dashboard Additional Reports and Data web page to provide viewers additional data and insight to their California School Dashboard results. This site consists of the following reports:
- Five-by-Five Placement Reports: California's accountability and continuous improvement system is based on a five-by-five colored table which produces 25 performance results or colors. To help LEAs and schools identify which one of the 25 performance colors they achieved on the state indicators, this Five-by-Five Placement Report identifies the exact performance color received.
- College/Career Measures Report contains a break-down of the number of students who achieved each of the measures included in the College/Career Indicator (CCI). This report includes pie charts and heat maps that graphically represent the data for the Prepared and Approaching Prepared performance levels.
- Graduation Rate Report displays the number and percentage of students who are included in the graduation rate for comprehensive high schools and for those included in the modified graduation rate for alternative schools.
- Participation Rate Report: This report displays the number of students included in the calculation of the participation rates, which can be used to determine if the Distance from Standard should be adjusted and by how much.
- Student Groups Report displays, at-a-glance, the performance for all student groups across all state indicators. This report can be used when reviewing the data for Differentiated Assistance as the eligibility criteria is based on student group performance.
- District/Charter Performance by County Reports provide viewers with a list of all districts in a county and their performance on each state indicator. A student group filter is also available to allow for an instance look at overall performance for each district in a county by student group.