Low-Performing Students Block Grant
Provides funds for local educational agencies (LEAs) serving students identified as low-performing on state English language arts or math assessments, who are not otherwise identified for supplemental grant funding under the Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF), or eligible for special education services.
Fiscal Year 2018–19
- Low-Performing Students Block Grant (LPSBG) 2018 Funding Profile
Program Description and Funding
- LPSBG 2018 Funding Results
Entitlements, Apportionments, and Letters
Other Fiscal Information
- Assembly Bill 1808 LPSBG Source Data File (XLSX)
Eligible students by local educational agency.
- LPSBG Program Information
Provides program information, frequently asked questions, and resources.
- Reporting Requirements
Required reports, due dates, and other related information.
- Education Code 41570 added by Section 31.5 of Assembly Bill 1808 (Chapter 32/Statutes of 2018)
- Low-Performing Students Block Grant Legislative Reports