Instructional Quality Commission 2023 Goals
State of California
Gavin Newsom, Governor
Instructional Quality CommissionAn advisory body to the California State Board of Education
2023 Instructional Quality Commission Goals
Commission approved on January 26, 2023
- Ensure every member of the Instructional Quality Commission (IQC) understands and adheres to the Bagley-Keene Open Meeting Act.
- Provide support for the revision of the Mathematics Framework and any curriculum and instruction content upon the request of the State Board of Education.
- Provide support for the upcoming Mathematics Instructional Materials Adoption.
- Provide support for the launch events, rollout plans, and professional learning activities associated with curriculum frameworks, model curricula, and instructional materials as appropriate.
- Ensure that the IQC’s priorities reflect the advisory needs of the State Board of Education.
- Engage and participate in a continuous improvement protocol as the IQC works through relevant curriculum and instruction issues.
Last Reviewed: Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Share this Page
Trending in Commissions & Committees
Recently Posted in Commissions & Committees