December 2009 Information MemorandaBackground information and updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members.
Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- California High School Exit Examination Annual and Biennial Independent Evaluation Reports prepared by the Human Resources Research Organization (DOC; 44KB; 1p.)
- Independent Evaluation of the CAHSEE: 2009 Evaluation Report (DOC; 88KB; 14pp.)
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 Update (DOC; 48KB; 3pp.)
- Information on the Annual Report on Dropouts in California Required by SB 651 (DOC; 51KB; 3pp.)
- Special Education Local Plan Area and Charter Schools Pilot Project Report (DOC; 174KB; 15pp.)
- Elementary and Secondary Education Act: Proposed Amendments to the Accountability Workbook for 2010 (DOC; 50KB; 5pp.)
- Notice of Final Interpretations on Title III Accountability (DOC; 45KB; 3pp.)
- State and Federal Accountability: Race and Ethnicity Categories (DOC; 53KB; 4pp.)
- Student Achievement and School Accountability Programs Monitoring Plan for Formula Grant Programs, October 1, 2009, to September 30, 2010 (DOC; 35KB; 2pp.)
Questions: State Board of Education | 916-319-0827
Last Reviewed: Tuesday, November 9, 2021