June 2015 Information MemorandaBackground information and updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members.
Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- Update on the English Language Proficiency Assessments for California, including, but not limited to, the Award of the Contract (DOC; Posted 22-Jun-2015)
- California High School Exit Examination: Results from the 2013-14 Local Waiver Data Collection for Students with Disabilities (DOC; Posted 22-Jun-2015)
- Update on the Stakeholder Meetings for the California Next Generation Science Standards Assessments Required by the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (DOC; Posted 22-Jun-2015)
- Smarter Balanced Online Test Administration: Pre-test Survey Results and Analysis (DOC; Posted 22-Jun-2015)
- Research to inform the development of Local Control Funding Formula Evaluation Rubrics (DOC; Posted 24-Jun-2015)
- Developing a New State Accountability System: Measures Being Used by Other States for College and Career Readiness (DOC; Posted 24-Jun-2015)
- State Legislative Update, Including, but not Limited to, Information on the 2015-16 Legislative Session (DOC; Posted 26-Jun-2015)