October 2014 Information MemorandaBackground information and updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members.
Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- California High School Exit Examination: Preliminary Initial and Annual Assessment Results for 2013-14 (DOC; Posted 22-Oct-2014)
- Plan for Senate Bill 247 Grade Two Diagnostic Test List (DOC; Posted 22-Oct-2014)
- Status on the Plan Alignment and Coordination Project and the Quality Schooling Framework (DOC; Posted 22-Oct-2014)
- State Legislative Update, Including, but not Limited to, Information on the 2013–14 Legislative Session (DOC; Posted 22-Oct-2014)
- Update on AB 899: Augmentation to the 2012 California English Language Development Standards to Correspond them with the Academic Content Standards for Mathematics and Science (DOC; Posted 22-Oct-2014)
- Report on Progress Towards the Full Implementation of Consortium Technology-Enabled Summative Assessments in 2014-15 (DOC; 13MB; Posted 29-Oct-2014)