October 2015 Information MemorandaBackground information and updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members.
Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- School Accountability Report Card, Single Plan for Student Achievement and Local Control Funding Formula/Local Control and Accountability Plan Crosswalk (DOC; Posted 22-Oct-2015)
- Update on Transitioning to the English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (DOC; Posted 20-Oct-2015)
- Summary of Post-Test Survey and Focus Group Results from the 2015 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress Administration of the Smarter Balanced Online Assessments (DOC; Posted 20-Oct-2015)
- California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress: Annual Assessment Results for 2014–15 (DOC; Posted 20-Oct-2015)
- State Legislative Update, Including, but not Limited to, Information on the 2015–16 Legislative Session (DOC; Posted 20-Oct-2015)
- California Global Education Summit, Announcement and Update (DOC; Posted 20-Oct-2015)