Advisory Committee Agenda April 2022
Advisory Committee on Before and After School Programs
California Department of Education
Virtual Convening at 9:30 a.m.
On March 17, 2020, Governor Gavin Newsom issued Exective Order N-29-20 related to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Executive Order allows state bodies covered by the Bagley-Keene Open Meeting Act (Act) to hold public meetings covered by the Act via web and/or audio teleconferencing. As such, the April 19, 2022 meeting will be held as an audio/video teleconference.
The order extends the sunset of Assembly Bill 361 which the Governor signed in September to extend the flexibilities provided in a prior executive order enabling public agencies to meet remotely during the COVID-19 emergency.
Under the order signed recently, state bodies are permitted to continue holding public meetings via teleconference.
Zoom Webinar Connection Information
When: April 19, 2022 9:30 a.m. Pacific Time (United States and Canada)
Topic: Before and After School Advisory Committee
Register in advance for this webinar
Tips for Panelists and Attendees
To save time before the meeting, check your system to make sure it is ready to use Zoom.
- Visit the Zoom Join Meeting Test web page.
- If you experience issues, visit the Zoom Help Center for assistance.
Agenda April 19, 2022
- Welcome and Introduction of Members
- Review of Meeting Materials
- Approval of Minutes—Action
- Advisory Committee Chair Report
- Legislative Update
- Expanded Learning Division Announcements
- California Department of Education Staff Report
- Special Presentations
- California After School Network
- Emerging Issues and Opportunities
- Items for Next Advisory Committee Meeting
- Next Meeting Date—August 16, 2022—Action
- Public Comment