Annual Performance ReviewThe Annual Performance Report (APR) is a data collection tool that is administered by the United States Department of Education for all 21st Century Community Learning Centers (CCLC) grantees.
The California Department of Education (CDE) may withhold payment or terminate grants if the APR is not submitted by the deadline.
Grantees are responsible to report the following data for their 21st CCLC programs (core grant/school sites only):
- Profile updates (including contact information)
- Participation (attendance)
- Outcome Measures—Reading (English Language Arts) and Mathematics.
- State Assessment Results (Smarter Balanced Assessment).
- Data Entry Window 1: Activities, Staffing, and Participation. Open August 3, 2023–November 1, 2023.
- Data Entry Window 2: Outcomes. Open November 10, 2023–March 1, 2024.
Please note that after these dates, the system is no longer active and grantees will not be able to add data. If your data is not submitted on time, your grant will be considered "Not in Good Standing.”
Grantee Level Justification
To capture justification at the Grantee level, a new field has been added to the Grantee Overview page. Use this space to explain any circumstances impacting the Grantee.
- 21APR Tactile Group web page, including guidance and Frequently Asked Questions
- APR Webinar CDE 21st CCLC web page
If you have questions and/or require assistance to reset your password, please contact Andrea Shumate, Associate Governmental Program Analyst, Expanded Learning Division, by phone at 916-445-5620 or by email at email@example.com.
New grantees will receive an account activation email from the 21APR Tactile Group.
If you have questions and/or technical problems, please contact:
21st CCLC APR Help Desk
Help Desk Hours: Monday–Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
888-282-4589 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org