Annual Performance ReviewThe Annual Performance Report (APR) is a data collection tool that is administered by the United States Department of Education for all 21st Century Community Learning Centers (CCLC) grantees.
The CDE may withhold payment or terminate grants if the APR is not submitted by the deadline.
Grantees are responsible to report the following data for their 21st CCLC programs (core school sites only):
- Profile updates, including: contact information, partners, and whether the center implemented “Expanded Learning Time”, for the State of California (the answer is “no”)
- Participation (attendance)
- Outcome Measures – Reading (English Language Arts) and Mathematics
- State Assessment Results (Smarter Balanced Assessment)
- Not Proficient (standard not met)—Baseline is 2016 (2016 results represents fiscal year 2015–16)
Proficient (standard met or standard exceeded) - Baseline is 2017 (2017 results represents FY 2016–17)
- Summer term—Window to submit data: April 17, 2019–May 31, 2019 (May to August 2018 data) (Grantees operating a summer program (supplemental/summer funding) you need to complete this report)
- Fall term—Window to submit data: June 3, 2019–July 31, 2019 (August to December 2018 data)
- Spring term—Window to submit data: September 3, 2019–November 8, 2019 (August 2018 to June 2019, cumulative data-Fall/Spring)
New grantees will receive an account activation email from email@example.com.
If you have questions and/or require assistance to reset your password, please contact:
Andrea Shumate, Associate Governmental Program Analyst, Expanded Learning Division by phone at: 916-445-5620 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions and/or technical problems, please contact:
21st CCLC APR Help Desk
Help Desk Hours: Monday–Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
888-282-4589 or by email at email@example.com