USDA Foods Program InformationInformation regarding U.S. Department of Agriculture Foods for participants of the National School Lunch and Summer Food Programs.
Offering Cancellation, Return,
and Restocking Fee
States the policy on canceling, returning, or having an order restocked.
Allocation Order/Delivery Schedules
Schedules providing allocation and delivery dates.
- North County Warehouse Agencies (School Year 2017–18)
- South County Warehouse Agencies (School Year 2017–18)
- North State Co-op (School Year 2017–18)
- South State Co-op (School Year 2017–18)
USDA Foods Price List and Serving Guide
An alphabetical listing of USDA Foods that provides pack size, approximate number of servings provided, average serving size, and approximate number of servings from each pack/unit ordered.
- 2017-18 USDA Foods Price List (XLS)
- 2016-17 USDA Foods Price List (XLS)
- 2015–16 USDA Foods Price List (XLS)
- 2014–15 USDA Foods Price List (XLS)
USDA Foods Entitlement
An agency's entitlement is the dollar value of USDA Foods each recipient agency is eligible to receive. An agency's donated food entitlement is calculated by the number of reimbursable lunches served during the previous year (July 1–June 30) multiplied by the current per-meal value. The per-meal value for USDA Foods is established annually, in July, by the United States Congress.
Value of Donated Foods Notices
Current and prior year Federal Register notices announcing the national average value of donated foods for the National School Lunch Program and the Child and Adult Care Food Program.