Government AffairsInformation regarding state and federal legislation as it affects public education in California.
- Government Affairs Program Assignments
- Education Data and Statistics
- Education Funding
- Education Budget
Helpful Reference Links
- 2022 Legislative Calendar
Compiled by the Office of the Secretary of the Senate, October 21, 2021
- Education Code
California Constitution and Codes On-line
- What Legislative District is your School In?
- California Legislative Information
Bill information and California law
- United States Congress
- Legislative Reports Web page
Reports required by California state law to be submitted to the Legislature and posted on the California Department of Education website.
Note: there are no expenditures of funds to report for legal representation from the Office of the Attorney General in litigation related to the California High School Exit Exam from April 1, 2011 through June 30, 2011.
Questions: Government Affairs Division | 916-319-0821
Last Reviewed: Thursday, June 09, 2022