UPK Mixed Delivery Workgroup Agenda January 2023Agenda for the January 2023 meeting of the Universal PreKindergarten Mixed Delivery Quality and Access Workgroup
Universal PreKindergarten Mixed Delivery Quality and Access
January 26, 2023 12:30 p.m.–4:30 p.m.
Virtual Meeting Information
Please use the Zoom registration link below to register in advance:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Translation to Spanish, Mandarin, and American Sign Language (ASL) will be available at each public meeting.
Documents will be shared at the beginning of each Universal PreKindergarten (UPK) Mixed Delivery Quality and Access Workgroup (Workgroup) meeting. In addition, the California Department of Education will post Workgroup meeting documents to the California Educators Together (CET) website . Access to CET is open to the public. If you require accessible copies of the materials posted to CET, contact the Workgroup inbox at UPKMixedDeliveryWorkgroup@glenpricegroup.com.
- Welcome and Agenda Review
- Overview and Contextualization of the Workgroup
- Workgroup Member Introductions
- Public Comment
Purpose and Charge of the UPK Mixed Delivery Quality and Access Workgroup
- The workgroup will explore the following overarching questions through a combination of presentations, facilitated discussions, and public comment.
- What is the scope and charge of the UPK Mixed Delivery Quality and Access Workgroup as codified in Education Code Section 8202.6 ?
- How will the UPK Mixed Delivery Quality and Access Workgroup collaborate to achieve its scope and charge?
- Why is the UPK Mixed Delivery Quality and Access Workgroup focused on high-quality universal preschool, what evidence supports the need for high-quality universal preschool, and what are the current limitations to measuring elements of quality?
- Public Comment
The items indicated on the agenda are subject to change. Public comment will be taken throughout the meeting as indicated above.
These meetings will be recorded and posted to California Educators Together (CET) website . If you need an accessible copy, contact UPKMixedDeliveryWorkgroup@glenpricegroup.com and we will accommodate your request in a timely manner.