Local Planning Council FormsLocal Child Care and Development Planning Council (LPC) reporting and transfer request forms.
While the California Department of Education continues to operate the California State Preschool Program, the Early Childhood Development Act of 2020 (Senate Bill (SB) 98, Chapter 24, Statutes of 2020) authorized the transfer of many childcare programs from the California Department of Education to the California Department of Social Services (CDSS) effective July 1, 2021. The content on this page may include programs that have moved to CDSS. For additional assistance you can either visit the CDSS Child Care Transition web page or call 1-833-559-2420 for more information.
Reporting Forms Surveys
- LPC Annual Summary of Activities Report Form CD 6002 Survey
- LPC Annual Summary of Activities Report Form CD 6002 Questions Preview
- LPC Summary of Self Evaluation Findings CD 2935 Survey
- LPC Summary of Self Evaluation Findings CD 2935 Questions Preview
- LPC Agency Annual Report CD 2934 Survey
- LPC Agency Annual Report CD 2934 Questions Preview
Additional Reporting Forms
- Process for Establishing LPC Priorities: Management Bulletin 15-04
- LPC Priority Electronic Submissions
Voluntary, Temporary Transfer Requests
- Guidance Regarding the Voluntary, Temporary Direct Service Contract Transfer Requests
- Attachment A: Summary Request for Voluntary Temporary Interagency Transfer of Funds (PDF)
- Attachment B: Request to Release a Voluntary Temporary Transfer of the California Department of Education Contract Funds (PDF)
- Attachment C: Request to Accept Temporary Transfer of the California Department of Education Contract Funds (PDF)
Contact information for LPC representatives in each California county.
For more information about LPCs, please contact the Early Education Division at 916-322-6233, or by email at LPC-Reports@cde.ca.gov.