Local Planning Council FormsLocal Child Care and Development Planning Council (LPC) reporting and transfer request forms.
Reporting Forms Surveys
- LPC Annual Summary of Activities Report Form CD 6002 Survey
- LPC Annual Summary of Activities Report Form CD 6002 Questions Preview
- LPC Summary of Self Evaluation Findings CD 2935 Survey
- LPC Summary of Self Evaluation Findings CD 2935 Questions Preview
- LPC Agency Annual Report CD 2934 Survey
- LPC Agency Annual Report CD 2934 Questions Preview
Additional Reporting Forms
- Revenue and Expenditure Report for Child Development Support Contracts (PDF) Form CDFS 9529
- Process for Establishing LPC Priorities: Management Bulletin 15-04
- LPC Priority Electronic Submissions
Voluntary, Temporary Transfer Requests
- Guidance Regarding the Voluntary, Temporary Direct Service Contract Transfer Requests
- Attachment A: Summary Request for Voluntary Temporary Interagency Transfer of Funds (PDF)
- Attachment B: Request to Release a Voluntary Temporary Transfer of the California Department of Education Contract Funds (PDF)
- Attachment C: Request to Accept Temporary Transfer of the California Department of Education Contract Funds (PDF)
Contact information for LPC representatives in each California county.
For more information about LPCs, please contact the Early Learning and Care Division at 916-322-6233, or by email at LPC-Reports@cde.ca.gov.
Questions: Early Learning and Care Division | 916-322-6233
Last Reviewed: Thursday, October 22, 2020