Skip to main content
California Department of Education Logo

Local Planning Council Forms

Local Child Care and Development Planning Council (LPC) reporting and transfer request forms.

Reporting Forms

Voluntary, Temporary Transfer Requests

LPC Contacts
Contact information for LPC representatives in each California county.

For more information about LPCs, please contact Elizabeth Golchert, Consultant, Early Education and Support Division, at 916-323-1313, or by e-mail at

Return to Contractor Information

Questions:   Early Education and Support Division | 916-322-6233
Last Reviewed: Friday, March 16, 2018