LPC Priorities Update InstructionsUpdate instructions for annual Local Child Care and Development Planning Council (LPC) zip code priorities.
Local Planning Councils (LPCs) are required to identify local priority areas for child care services by submitting priorities electronically.
- Select the Fiscal Year LPC Zip Code Priorities (XLSX) link on the Early Learning and Care Division (ELCD) LPC Priorities web page to open the Excel workbook.
- Using the Index worksheet, navigate to your county worksheet. You can also select your county worksheet from the tabs along the bottom.
- Use the right mouse button on the name of your county to access the context menu. Select “Move or Copy” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the down arrow in the “To book” field, select “(new book)”, and select OK.
- The new workbook now contains only the zip code information for your county. Edit the priority information as necessary. Please do not delete zip codes; if there are no priorities for a specific zip code, enter a “3” in the cell. If you need to add a zip code, please do so after the last zip code in the list.
- Select the “File” tab at the upper left corner.
- Select “Save As.”
- Save the file on your computer with an appropriate file name which includes the year and your county name, such as:
Please note: This file must be in Excel format; a Word (DOC or DOCX) or PDF document is not acceptable.
- Email the Excel file to the ELCD LPC Consultant at LPC-Reports@cde.ca.gov every fiscal year by May 30.
Questions: Elizabeth Golchert | firstname.lastname@example.org | 916-323-1313
Last Reviewed: Wednesday, March 20, 2019